Thursday 29 March 2012

Confused.

What I don't get is the random mood changes.

A lot of people do it, but one of my mates especially. I love her to pieces but it hurts when she suddenley changes moods. I get upset and hurt because I think its something I'd done but Im not sure because she wont talk to me. I wont ever leave her side, because she means a lot to me, and I dont want her to think I am pissed off. I just want her to know Im always here for her no matter what. I wish she would talk to me about her problems, and realize Im not going to tell anybody else and I'll support her as much as I can.

If you have a friend who does this or doesnt talk about her/his feelings dont leave. They need you. Just be patient. And always be there for them.

If your reading this now, buddy, I want you to know im confused as to why your being like this, but Im not pissed off, I just want to know why your upset, because thats what friends do. xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete