Saturday 7 April 2012

Attention Seekers.

What really annoys me is the attention seeking things girls do.

The most annoying of these is when uploading a picture to facebook, a lot of girls will put in the caption about how ugly they look.

All their friends then go:

"NO YOU'RE GORGEOUS!"
"Babe, you're beautiful!"
"Im so jealous of you, you're gorgeous!"

etc etc etc.

WHAT DON'T YOU IDIOTS UNDERSTAND?!

SHE IS ATTENTION SEEKING.
she likes the compliments, she uploads this over edited photo and tell everyone via the caption she is ugly so you'll put comments like that.

It pisses me off so much, because quite frankly, I dont give a fuck if you think your ugly or not. I just cant be arsed to see your attention seeking all over my facebook homepage. SHUT UP. GROW UP. AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment