Tuesday 3 April 2012

happy:)

aha, so yesterday went in to town and met up with some mates.... twas really good as I ended up going to sleep over at my mate's house, and I had no pyjamas which was rather funny but I stole her bed so i was comfy. I bought a pack of two toothbrushes. One had spongebob on, the other had patrick. I gave her the patrick toothbrush to show her she is my best friend! Cuz obviously patrick and spongebob are the best of friends. We messed around, and I probably had the most laughs with her I've ever had. In the morning we woke up and pulled some pretty funny faces which then proceeded to me pretending to be a velociraptor... which then she joined in with and well.... it was tres funny! Then she came over to where I lived and spent the day with me from 3 o clock onwards to about 9.30 at night and went home. I cant Wait until I go on holiday with her again.

I realised today how much of an amazing friend she is too me. How much she can cheer me up when I'm feeling down. How much she makes me laugh. How much I would hate to lose her. And how much she always sticks up for me. We have had a lot of experiences together and I'd definitely call her my best friend. Love her to pieces! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment